happy new year!
I hope you are as excited as I am! The turning of time is a great gift to us and a momentum builder for dreaming again. So let this be your year, folks! Did you see that? Your year. Own it and live it out victoriously. Here’s to many more in grace, good health, power and prosperity.
So what are you going to do differently this year? Will you reduce your stress level? Will you improve your diet? Will you take movement and exercise more seriously?
Think about it:
The fact is, you will grow, age or change this year, and on December 31, you will be slightly (or dramatically) different than you are today. The secret to this is harnessing the inevitable and taking it in the direction you want. One cool thing about a New Year is that it gives us the opportunity to reflect over life, to acknowledge where we are and where we want to be headed.
If you would like to be headed in the direction of improved health, reduced fat and increased strength, then:
CHOOSE A reVOLUTION INSTEAD
Here are 17 suggested changes for you to apply this year
17 WAYS TO BE TRANSFORMED IN THE NEW YEAR
1) Function in the truth that you are loved… whether you feel it or not
2) Take the empowering focus that there is always a solution
3) Smile and say hello to strangers
4) Make a new friend or develop stronger relationships
5) Exercise 2 more hours each week than you did last year.
6) Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.
7) Take on heavier resistance and more reps.
8) Take a Freedom 24/7 Challenge or Train for a 5K, 10K or a marathon.
9) Eat healthy, simple dinners at home.
10) Take active/walking breaks at work.
11) Eat more protein, fiber, healthier fats and fermented foods
12) Drink water throughout your whole day.
13) Avoid drinking and eating artificial sweeteners.
14) Consume less caffeine,
15) Consume less or no alcohol
16) Avoid fast food and packaged snack foods.
17) Contact me for motivation and support.
Now come up with a few of your own.
I know there are some ideas that popped into your mind while you were reading this list.
Take a minute to write those down. Step back and re-examine the list.
Which of these changes will you make your own?
I certainly don’t expect you to make all of these changes – though the more you have, the greater your transformation will be.
Remember, we’re here to offer you the instruction, support and motivation you need to make this the year of your dramatic transformation.
Wishing you great health and wellbeing in this new year.
If you like some of these ideas, motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Share this with them and click here to refer and subscribe your friends.
Receive a free class or credit to your month’s payment or package when they purchase a package or membership.
P.S. If it’s been too long or you haven’t had a chance to try our Passion Barre classes yet, we’d love to host you. Freedom and the sweet after burn has been spreading like a wildfire since we introduced Rancho Cucamonga to the barre! Your first trial class is only $15, or you have the option to try 3 Classes for $30 – and we’ll be donating a portion of that to our partners who rescue women and children from human trafficking, so click here to reserve.
In Southern California, we serve Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Fontana, Ontario, Claremont, Montclair, Corona, Eastvale, Mira Loma, Riverside, Pomona and other surrounding cities. See you at the Barre.