If you’re in the Inland Empire and you’ve been poking for solutions and wanting to learn more, this clinic right here is FREE! A special treat for you, and your guests. We’re going to have fun targeting stubborn areas; get take home techniques; gain some “nutrification” secrets and get equipped with what to do for you and your body type!
Save your spot for this Abs, Hips & Lifestyle Food Clinic if you want solutions and you have:
1. Stubborn fat areas you want to work on and learn to conquer
2. You are still unsure which specific supplements and foods are right for your fitness goals
3. You can’t get control over your cravings (cheese, bread, alcohol, chocolate, fatty meats and salt)
4. You struggle with hormone imbalances or you don’t have constant levels of energy and know that you should be feeling much better
5. You’re facing a weight loss plateau or can’t seem to lose weight no matter what
6. You want to level-up your health and take control over the aging process
7. You have food sensitivities and aren’t sure which foods you should be eating and which ones to stay away from
If any of these points resonate with you or you have different questions, this fun and revealing Abs, Hips and Lifestyle Food Clinic is for you!
Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 11AM. Registration begins at 10:45AM. Click here to register
P.S. If it’s been too long or you haven’t had a chance to try our Passion Barre classes yet, we’d love to host you. Freedom and the sweet after burn has been spreading like a wildfire since we introduced Rancho Cucamonga to the barre! Your first trial class is only $15, or you have the option to try 3 Classes for $30 – and we’ll be donating a portion of that to our partners who rescue women and children from human trafficking, so click here to reserve.
In Southern California, we serve Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Fontana, Ontario, Claremont, Montclair, Corona, Eastvale, Mira Loma, Riverside, Pomona and other surrounding cities. See you at the Barre.